Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Loggers folded

These boots have been problematic for me for a long time. I got them years ago at The Shoe Box in Black Earth, Wisconsin (don't even get me started on why it's the best boot store in the world. Some day, on my next trip home, I will go out and document it, it's really a magical place). I've always loved them, I think they're super cool and tough and auténtico looking, and even just looking at them makes me feel like I could kick someone's ass right now. But hardly ever wear them. One of the reasons is that they rub on the back of my ankle and give me nasty wounds. The other is that, unlike my gorgeous Lucheses, when I wear these with my jeans and only the toe box shows, it's pretty boring. So what's the point? Maybe if I looked fabulous I'd suffer through the blisters, but just for a plain ol' black toe? So I don't get much use out of them, they just sit in my closet and make me feel guilty. But then I had an idea. I don't know if this is a good idea or not, but it does at least solve both the aforementioned problems.



I don't know, I think it's pretty cool. Have I lost my mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?