Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clogged

I, like everyone else on the planet, have been wanting some clog sandals for months now. Of course, I've been coveting the Swedish Hasbeens, something like these

or these:
But these will run you upwards of $160. So I've been avoiding direct contact with them. It's hard though, when every online store and fashion magazine and blog has people wearing them. I bought myself some gorgeous red ones from the Spanish store Hakei a few months ago, but they proved kind of hard to walk in. And I keep hearing how comfortable these clogs are supposed to be. So what do I do? Head to knock-off central! Yes, thank you Zara, thank you, thank you, thank you.


They are cute as can be, very lightweight, and extremely comfortable. Not only can I walk and/or stand for hours in them, but in the morning when I head out to the studio with up to six hours of dancing ahead of me, I do not cringe at the thought of putting them on. The only thing that's a little hard to navigate are the cobblestone streets, and crossing Plaza Mayor is hard work. But I just think of it as ankle stability exercise, and once I'm on smooth pavement, it's, well, smooth sailing.

Oh, and did I mention they were 40 Euros?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say what?