Sunday, May 22, 2011

maje me

I have ogled Maje clothing many times before, it's always beautifully made with gorgeous detailing.  They give you everything from classy and delicate to trendy and casual, all done to perfection.  And now they have online shopping too!  Feast your eyes on the beauty.


silk lace cami in
off white and black, silk lace cropped top

much, much more after the jump...

asymmetric tank and T                                

long and short ecru blazers (yes, still looking at white blazers)

sequined blush blazer (in case the plain off white is too plain for you), leather sleeved cardigan (how insane is that?  love.)                           

straw clutch (perfect for the summer!), suede boots (don't they remind you of the famed Isabel Marant boots?)

4 comments:

  1. I love love love Maje, it's actually one of my favourite brands (well, from the ones I can actually afford :p )!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Maje. It's top on my shopping list when I go to Paris next year! Wish it was available in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace! I feel like it can be hard to pull off, but these looks are so classy and romantic :)

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Say what?