Monday, May 23, 2011

neon


When I was little I used to think my mom was crazy because she thought pink and orange were great together.  Well mama, as usual, you were right.  Lately I can't get enough of the combination, as you can tell here from a few of my recent purchases.  Also it seems I'm still celebrating color in a big way.  Must be the weather.  Last night we slept with the window open for the first time this year, and it makes such a difference in my happiness and energy level when I wake up, just to smell that morning air drifting in.  Happy summer everybody!

9 comments:

  1. wooow!
    fantastic colors, how cool would it be to do a two toned manicure with those colors?

    *Thanks soo much for the tip on the DIY metal collar tips, absolutely love it! I might try it this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for now on alternate nails. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colors are to amazing for words. I bought an Essie orange and teal today but not nearly as awesome! Great blog!

    xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors!!!
    I adore neon pink <3

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is seriously good colouring! I love love love these colours..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors ;)

    xoxo

    G.
    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. pink and orange to me are the colors of barcelona!! I feel like last time i was there it was everywhere, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Say what?