Monday, June 6, 2011

oliphant


This weekend I took myself on a date and wandered around el barrio de las Salesas, the area between Alonso Martinez, Colón, and Chueca.  It's my old neighborhood and the best in Madrid for boutique shopping.  I found this sweet little swallow bracelet at Oliphant, which is one of my favorite stores in the area.   They carry all kinds of wonderful clothing from brands like Tara Jarmon, Stella Forest and Filippa K, but they also have beautiful things for the home, adorable baby clothes, and their own line of jewelry.  (You can also buy the jewelry online here.)


I'm so glad I gave myself this tiny gift.  Sometimes I think so much about every purchase that it sucks all the joy out of it, but I just knew this would be a good buy.  In fact, I think it's my new favorite piece of jewelry.  It's simple and lighthearted, and feels perfect for the summer.  I can wear it on its own for a more delicate look, or layer it like I did here.

turquoise bracelet from market in Santa Fe, chain bracelet from Oliphant, ring from covered bazaar in Istanbul

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. le bracelet est super!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely bracelet and the color is wonderful! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am in love with the colours of green! just amazingg and ur ring is lovellyyy, your blog is just so lovely, ill be visiting it again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bracelet and your ring. Love the green/

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore everything..especially the colors
    s

    ReplyDelete

Say what?